Tokens are the artifacts that are obtained by players via completing quests, slaying monsters or successfully eliminating raider camps. Different tokens serve different purposes. Tokens are classified in levels as (from lowest to highest) Copper, Bronze, Black Iron, Silver, and Gold.
Crossbow Cavalry Soldier Symbol Token (Basic) ch-23 (up to 100 people)
Occupation: Crossbow Cavalry
Level: 1st Grade
Combat Power: 20 points (Attack/defense comprehensive index, crossbow cavalry gain +5 points)
Consumption: 5 units of food/day
Skills: Basic Archery and Basic Riding.
Equipment: Ordinary Horse, Basic Composite Bow, Ordinary Crossbow, Basic Iron Sword, Basic Javelin, Basic Armor, Basic Wooden Shield.
Evaluation: Able to ride to increase their movement, and equipped with a crossbow and bow to supplement their arms. Well equipped, able to scout, raid, and use archery.
Village Creation Token
Village Creation tokens are the items used by lords in order to create a functioning village in which they can develop into the later stages of a Town, City, Prefecture, and Capital City.
Village Creation tokens are not tradeable so they're only obtainable through conquering high-leveled bandit strongholds, or through the system auctions.
Each territory is able to create three affiliate territories, three village creation tokens one grade lower of the village creation token used to create the main camp could be withdrawn through the lords' manor at any time.
For example, if one wanted to create affiliate territories and the token used to create their main territory was a Silver token, they would be able to receive three black-iron tokens to create the other three territories, these three affiliate territories could also create three more affiliate territories each but this is the last stage, the tokens would be of the Bronze Stage.
This is the best Village creation token in Earth Online. It can increase territorial strength on all fronts and beyond the normal level of artifacts.
Although being the best token, it's the rarest. In the chinese region there was only one Gold Village Creation Token which was obtained by Ouyang Shuo through completion of the Lord player tutorial at the highest level of success resulting in no casualties and holding back a massive siege that isn't in your favor.
- 50% increase in attracting settlers,
- 20% increase in attracting special talents,
- 50% increase in crop production,
- 20% increase in proficiency of production skills of residents,
- 20% increase in experience for soldiers.
- Get one Emperor grade Summoning Talisman.
Exclusive: Talent breakthrough success rates in this territory are increased by 10%.
- 50% increase in attracting immigrants,
- 16% increase in attracting special talents,
- 40% increase in crop production,
- 16% increase in skilled worker productivity,
- 16% increase in military promotion.
Evaluation: A unique item, cannot be dropped, untradeable
After use, one can merge the subsidiary territory village creation token with a current city.
Summons a historical figure to the city. Level of historical figure depends on the rank of Summoning Token.
Summons a random Emperor grade historical figure to work for Lord player.
Summons a random King grade historical figure to work for Lord player.
Scroll that let's player contract an animal or a beast.
Types of contract scrolls:
- basic - greater probability of binding level 30 or lower creatures (priced at 100 gold coins at the Market in Chapter 61)
- intermediate - greater probability of binding level 60 creatures (priced at 500 gold coins at the Market in Chapter 61)
- advanced - greater probability of binding level 80 creatures (priced at 3,000 gold coins at the Market in Chapter 61)
Animals at level 80+ cannot be contracted by contract scroll.